We’re midweek and the August bank holiday seems like a distant dream. So it’s time for a little pick-me-up, right? I don’t know about you, but September always feels like the kinda month you need to buy new things for… the weather starts to change, the shops bring out their new lines and school has brainwashed us all into thinking the start of September = new clothes. Hopefully no uniforms though, unless that’s your thing… who am I to judge.
I’ve been scouring the websites from some high street favourites (I know – it’s a hard life) to find the hottest bags for Autumn under £30. Because let’s be honest, you guys probably spent more than you should on shenanigans over the long weekend. Unless you headed over to the Higham Scarecrow Festival like me – dem scarecrows be cool, gurrl.
- River Island – Large Grey Satchel £30.00
- Topshop – Ha! Applique Duffle Bag £28.00
- Topshop – Embroidered Novelty Eyes Clutch £22.00 (cutest clutch ever?)
- H&M – Bucket Bag £19.99
- New Look – Camel Stripe Zip Front Tote Bag £24.99 (aka the bumble bee bag)
- Dorothy Perkins – Black and Orange Pocket Tote £24.00 (was £32.00)
- Accessorize – Studded Tassel Zip Top Clutch Bag £15.00 (This will go with anything)
- River Island – Black Glittery Box Clutch £30.00 (Limited Edition & creative name, obz)
- Next – Square Based Shopper Bag £28 -32.00 (top marks for the website having exact prices)
- Accessorize – Double Twist Lock Mini Satchel Bag (also available in blue)
Looking back – all these seem fairly sensible bags, no novelty features (on the whole) or colours that don’t really go with anything you own but are really pretty. Perhaps that is what happens mid-week, perhaps we go all professional and sensible. God forbid.